To amend title 37, United States Code, to provide a dislocation allowance under section 407 of such title to retired members of the uniformed services, including members placed on the temporary disability retired list, moving from their last duty station to their designated home.


Military Retiree Dislocation Assistance Act of 2007 - Entitles a member of the Armed Forces who is retired or placed on the temporary disability list to a dislocation allowance when moving from such member's last duty station to such member's residence.

View comments | (Close Window)